Craig C. Callen, D.D.S.
PUBLISHED AUTHOR AND LECTURER:
Author of 3 books used nationwide; "The Cutting Edge I, II & III"
- Associate Editor of a newsletter from Excellence in Dentistry
- Author of numerous articles in national dental publications
- Guest Lecturer at dental schools
- Has lectured throughout the U.S. and Canada on High Tech Dentistry
- Advisory Board, "Advanced Learning Technologies, Inc."
MEETING THE HIGH STANDARD OF THE DENTAL PROFESSION
- Member of the American Dental Association, Central Ohio Dental Association and past President of the Mansfield Dental Society
- Past President of the Mansfield Dental Society
- Founding member of The Dr. Woody Oakes Lecture Series
- Accepted into the 6-year dental program at Case Western Reserve University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the age of 23, making him the youngest dentist in the state of Ohio.
- First dentist in the Mansfield area to use Intra-Oral TV, "Filmless" computerized dental radiography and air abrasion "drilless" dentistry and electronic anesthesia
- Uses CONSCIOUS SEDATION without IV's to relax his patients if needed.
- Member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY
- Kiwanis Club, past board member, two-time Kiwanian of the Month Award
- Chamber of Commerce Member - Past Membership Award
- Alumni of Leadership Unlimited
- Member of Crossroads Community Church
- Member of Mansfield Power Squadron
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Callen has five children, Joseph, Lauren, Meghan, Caitlyn and Christian. Dr. Callen spends most of his free time with his wife and children. His children are active in soccer, swimming, gymnastics, skating and riding on the bike trail. He is a life-long resident of the Mansfield area, having graduated from Malabar High School. His hobbies include snow skiing, travel, boating, camping reading, and computers. His professional associations allow him the opportunity to travel throughout the U.S. giving and taking continuing education seminars. When time allows, he enjoys discussions on a dental internet forum with dentists around the world. The Callens live north of Bellville (up in the hills) and he likes to be outdoors hiking, target shooting and taking care of their property. Summertime will usually find the Callens up at Lake Erie boating or fishing on weekends and vacation. They dock their boat at West Harbor on Catawba Island.
Richard D. Nichols , D.D.S.
Dr. Nichols is originally from Ontario, Ohio and is a graduate of the Ohio State University College of Dentistry and Ohio State University undergraduate degree. He is a past, part-time instructor at the OSU College of Dentistry. He is a member of the of the American Dental Association, the Ohio Dental Association, the Central Ohio Dental Association, and the Mansfield Dental Society.Dr. Nichols is very active in his church and has helped to equip a free dental clinic in Africa through the Grace Brethren International Mission.
Dr. Nichols is a graduate of Ontario High School. He and his wife, Cindy have two grown daughters, Lindsay and Allison who also attended OSU. He likes to visit historical locations on vacation such as Jamestown and Colonial WIlliamsburg.